Q: Transmission Problems - 2002 Honda Accord

My transmission is slipping meaning that my d4 light blinks and my check engine light is on.My car drives smooth when it's cold outside but when it finally heats up it acts up.I took it to a transmission shop and they said that my transmission needs to be rebuilt.I have never had any other problems out of it except regular maintenance like oil change.By my car gaving 256000 miles on it is it better to rebuild the transmission or just trade it in for another car?

A: Hey there. Your car does have a lot of mile...

Hey there. Your car does have a lot of miles, but as long as you take care of it, it should last longer. If you have it rebuilt, I’m sure it’ll last another 100,000 miles. You have a good car so I would personally try to keep it as long as possible.