Q: What features are included for the rear seat entertainment?

What features are included for the rear seat entertainment?

If the truck is equipped with the Rear Seat Entertainment (RSE) system, which is an option on trucks that have a rear seating area, then there are a few interesting features to take advantage of:

1. The screen that is made to be used by just passengers in the rear seats receives its video from the DVD player in the stereo in the center of the instrument panel. Other devices like a blu-ray player or video game system can utilize the screen via the AV jacks (video, audio right, and audio left).

2. While there are two actual headphone jacks, the RSE system also comes with a pair of wireless headphones so that passengers can sit back and enjoy the movie without wires. The batteries are replaceable.

3. A remote control can also be used with this system, making it very similar to a home entertainment system.

3. What features are included for the rear seat entertainment?