Q: Car beeping and giving warning messages

I left my windshield wipers on all night and this morning it says SRS Restraint System Malfunction Visit Workshop and Drive to Workshop Do Not Put in Gear, as well as beeping.

A: Hello, since there are warning lamps on, th...

Hello, since there are warning lamps on, the first thing that needs to be performed is to check the vehicle for codes. If code(s) 9200 or 9210 are present there could be a wiring issue present at the connector for the steering column module. This repair is covered under TSB LI91.60-P-044932 for your Mercedes-Benz. Being that this repair involves wiring for the air bag you might want to have it looked at by dealer for their recommendation. There is a good chance that the Drive To Workshop warning is related since the gear selector goes through the steering column module.