Q: Brakes not working at all - 1999 Jeep Wrangler

No brakes at all. Pedal goes to floor when pushed with vehicle on and off but pedal will come up on its own. So far it was a simple brake job, changed the rubber brake hoses, front calipers, front pads, and front rotors. My only guess can be a master cylinder, brake booster, or maybe air in the master cylinder. I would like a second opinion because I've bled the brakes about 55 times.

A: If your master cylinder is not losing fluid...

If your master cylinder is not losing fluid and you tried bleeding the system then your master cylinder is bad. The internal rubber cups got damaged when you allowed the pedal to go to the floor the first time. You need to replace the master cylinder. It will fix the problem. Make sure to bench bleed the new master cylinder before install and then bleed entire system again. If you need help with this repair, a certified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car's location to diagnose the brake problem and guide you through repairs.