Q: Abs light on won't come out of park

The abs light is on and when I press the brake it won't shift out of park

Also both radiator fans won't come on not sure cuz a short somewheres but I replaced relays and nothing

Hi there. Are the brake lights working? If not, this could be a problem with either the brake switch or a fuse. Check all fuses/relays and replace as necessary. It does sound more like a fault with the switch as this controls the shift interlock and brake lights. If the failure is detected by the ABS system, then the light comes on and a code is stored. A check for a code will lead us in the right direction; note that a code that mentions a part is not a diagnosis. The code is a guide to lead the technician to the system that needs testing. A qualified and experienced technician can perform an inspection and determine the cause of this failure. Under normal operation, both fans only come on when the engine temperature has risen above normal operating temperature or when the AC is turned on. If neither fan comes on when the temperature reaches operating temperature, then there is a fault somewhere in the fan circuit. This could be a simple as the temperature sensor in the engine, the fan switch in the radiator, wire harness, etc... A qualified technician can perform an inspection to determine the cause of the inoperative fans. I suggest having inspections performed on both concerns by a qualified technician to avoid replacing unnecessary parts. Your Mechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with an ABS light is on inspection and a radiator fans are inoperative inspection.

3. Abs light on won't come out of park