Q: Check engine light is on with error code P052B. Reset the ECM 3 times. Car is running fine. What could be wrong?

It happened in the last 2 months.Outside temperature is around 35 F.Appreciate your help.Thank you.

Hi there. The code is on for multiple different sensors that you would need to check. Check for a faulty Crankshaft position sensor, a faulty Camshaft position sensor, a faulty intake valve timing control solenoid valve, or a faulty intake valve timing intermediate lock control solenoid valve. Look to see if the sensors are hooked up properly and see if the sensors are working properly. Most of the time the timing control solenoids tend to fail due to lack of engine oil maintenance. I recommend doing an oil change with a new oil filter and see if the the light goes out. If the oil pressure drops below 25 psi, the valve timing control solenoids will stop working. If you need further assistance with your check engine light on, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

• Check engine light is on with error code P052B. Reset the ECM 3 times. Car is running fine. What could be wrong?