Q: Charging warning light comes on when i turn the key and try to start the car and the car want start but when someone tried to give

My car will not start when I try to start the car the charging warning light comes on I tried to get a jump and the car act like it was going to start but it diding my headlights do not come on or the lights on the dash board in the car but the radio comes on and the power locks on the door don't work do I need to replace my battery just got the battery two months ago put in the car

A: Hi there: If you recently replaced your ba...

Hi there:

If you recently replaced your battery, the issue may be caused by a malfunctioning alternator or other electrical component that comprises the charging system on your Nissan Sentra. The best way to find out which item specifically is faulty, is to have a professional mobile mechanic complete a car is hard to start inspection. This will allow the mechanic to determine the precise source of what’s going on with your Sentra and recommend or complete the right repairs.