Q: What is the ACC signal in a GPS tracking?

asked by on March 06, 2017

I want to install a gps tracker in my car ; i have 3 wires Red (+)12V -24V Black GND(-) Yellow: connect with car ACC where is the yellow wire in the car

Electrical components are not working Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

The ACC wire for the GPS unit is the remote wire just like on a radio. The GPS needs a feed power constant, a constant ground, and a remote wire to turn on the unit. The yellow wire needs to be hooked up to a source of power that is active with the key on only. If you need further assistance with your GPS installation, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.