Q: What does the engine oil pressure light mean in a 2012 Nissan Rogue?

What does the engine oil pressure Warning Light mean?

The engine oil pressure Warning Light is located on your instrument panel. When this light illuminates, your vehicle has a dangerously low amount of engine oil. If the light comes on, pull over as you safely can, and call a mechanic or dealer. Tips The engine oil pressure Warning Light will illuminate when the vehicle is first turned on. The light is only a problem if it stays lit after the engine has been turned on.

3. What does the engine oil pressure light mean in a 2012 Nissan Rogue?