Q: Truck spun and hit the curb, now the rear wheel wobbles

The left rear wheel hits the curb after it spun now its wobbling

Hey there. You will need to have the rear rim inspected along with the rear axle to see if one or both are bent. I have also seen where the rear axle housing gets bent if the curb was hit hard enough. I would recommend first putting on the spare tire and wheel to replace that wheel, and then see if the spare wobbles when you drive it. If it still wobbles, then you will need to have the rear axle and housing checked for being bent and may need to replaced axle or if housing is bent to replace the entire rear end. If you would like to have this scoped out, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to diagnose the wheels and suspension.