Q: I have a misfire in cylinder 1

My car is showing code P0301 which is a misfire of cylinder 1. I have changed the ignition coil and spark plug and are continuing to have the same issue. The engine shakes up a little. Please help

Hello there, misfires in cylinder 1 of your 2010 Acura TSX can be due to a variety of causes. The spark plug and coil are the most likely culprits and you have done well in replacing them first. There are a few other potential causes though, such as a fuel injector, vacuum leak, or a wiring harness fault. A qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to diagnose your misfire problem and make any repairs required to resolve the issue.