Q: 2005 dodge Caravan overheated air conditioner is blowing heat one of the fans was not working so I replaced it air conditioner sti

Van overheated replaced one of the fan now AC blows hot

Hello, thank you for writing in. If you have not resolve the issue(s) that caused the vehicle to overheat in the first place, then you need to start there. Do so by checking the level of your coolant, the radiator cap function, cooling fan function, and testing the water pump if needed. If the overheating issue was resolved, and the air conditioning is still having issues, then you need to start with a pressure test. This will show you the pressures on the high and low pressure sides of the air conditioning system. If there has been a leak of refrigerant, then the cooling system is not actually cooling the air coming in. Further testing can be done from there. For more help with diagnostics and resolving the problem, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. 2005 dodge Caravan overheated air conditioner is blowing heat one of the fans was not working so I replaced it air conditioner sti