Q: My truck was getting codes of P0300 & P0420 & P0430. My truck can't go over 40/45MPH without jerking 1997 Chevrolet Tahoe

Taho jerking hard at speeds of 40/45 MPH. Got code of p0300 & p0420 & p0430. Got a basic tune up wires & spark plugs & just got new catalysts converters welded in on Sat and still having the same jerking and same codes. I know it's not the transmission cause I just got it rebuilt within the last year. I spent 500 over the weekend to get the cats welded in & I'm stuck..... PLEASE HELP

Hello - the first task is to check problem codes to see if the P0300 (misfire) code is still present, or others. If so - which seems to be what your description indicates - you may have ignition coil, crankshaft/camshaft position sensor problems, or fuel delivery (pressure, injector) problems still. I recommend an engine misfire inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. My truck was getting codes of P0300 & P0420 & P0430. My truck can't go over 40/45MPH without jerking 1997 Chevrolet Tahoe