Q: Misfiring and jerking when accelerating.

My car jerk everytime I start to speed up. And it's been misfiring

The jerking reaction you are experiencing may be related to a dirty or failing mass air flow sensor. This is a component that measures the air intake as it enters the intake of the engine reading and relaying this information to the ECM, which then makes adjustments to fuel and air supply to the motor as needed depending on the engine load and other conditions. When this is dirty or faulty, this may cause an imbalance in the air/fuel mixture being injected into the motor which is what can cause the jerking reaction you describe. Additionally, this can also cause a misfire by default especially when the failure of the mass air flow sensor results in creating a lean fuel condition. A lean fuel condition is one of the primary causes of misfires. Another possibility of a misfire may result when the motor has low fuel pressure, dirty injectors or potentially a faulty ignition coil(https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/ignition-coil-replacement). I would recommend having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.