Q: Power window not working

My driver's side power window will not go up.

Window is not going up or down Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

A diagnostic inspection should be carried out to check whether or not the window motor and switch have the correct power and grounds needed for proper operation, as either could have burned out or failed in some way. Also the window regulator should be checked for proper operation to ensure it hasn’t tangled up or seized in some way. I would have a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come and diagnose and repair your vehicle’s windows.