Q: Window stuck

The window won't roll up or down, and the interior handle won't open the door.

These are two problems that will probably need to be addressed separately. The window being stuck may be caused by a bad regulator or motor, or even a switch. If the interior door handle is not opening the door, there may be a problem with the door’s linkage or perhaps the handle itself. I would recommend having a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, look at the vehicle in order to diagnose your window issue and determine the cause of your door opening problem.