Q: Window stuck

The window won't roll up or down, and the interior handle won't open the door.

A: These are two problems that will probably n...

These are two problems that will probably need to be addressed separately. The window being stuck may be caused by a bad regulator or motor, or even a switch. If the interior door handle is not opening the door, there may be a problem with the door's linkage or perhaps the handle itself. I would recommend having a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, look at the vehicle in order to diagnose your window issue and determine the cause of your door opening problem.