Q: Check engine light on Had Variable valve timing solenoid replaced but the light came back in by the next day

My car stalled/turned off while I was going to park, I took out the key and restarted to go home and the check engine light came on. The next day on way to work the check engine light turned off, but the same night my husband was driving and it stalled on him twice and turned back on. We took it to autozone and they said Variable valve timing solenoid had to be replaced. The next day my nu husband went to buy the parts and also stalled about 4 times. The mechanic ran diagnostics also and said that it was the Variable valve timing solenoid so he replaced it. The light turned off but came back on the next day. Car hasn't stalled yet but I feel Like it will eventually again

You may have already fixed the problem but the computer has already stored the failure code and will need to have the computer memory cleared to turn off the light. Then drive it again to see if light returns. Please supply codes if it happens again.

3. Check engine light on Had Variable valve timing solenoid replaced but the light came back in by the next day