Q: Valve cover gasket leaking

Has an oil leak. Took to get an oil change and was told the value cover gasket is leaking. Wondering how much it is and how safe it is to continue driving as is until it get fixed.

Anytime you have an oil you should have the repairs needed as soon as possible. An oil leak getting on the hot exhaust can cause an increase risk of fire and also leaking oil can damage components and wiring harnesses. The costs involved will be in the $250 range for parts and labor depending on your location and parts and labor local costs. They can vary widely.

3. Valve cover gasket leaking