Q: How do I make a phone call with Bluetooth?

How do I make a phone call with Bluetooth?

A: If your phone is Bluetooth capable and it’s...

If your phone is Bluetooth capable and it’s paired with your car’s audio system, you can use the hands-free system to accept or make phone calls. Here’s how to do it:

1. Turn the ignition to on.

2. Make sure your phone is on and paired with the system.

• Press the phone button or the switch button on the steering wheel.
  • Touch “yes” to register the phone.
  • Choose your phone and start registration.
  • A screen that reads “Bluetooth device connected successfully” will be displayed when the process is complete.
  1. Make a call by:
  • Choosing a name: Choose phonebook from the Bluetooth menu. Cycle through the names and press the center button on the name you want to call. Press the off-hook button to dial.

• Using speed dial: Choose speed dial from the Bluetooth menu. Press the preset button for the number you want to call. Press the off-hook button to dial.

• Enter the number manually: Choose dial by number from the Bluetooth menu. Enter the number using the presets. Press the off-hook button to dial.

• Choosing a number from the call history: Choose one of the call histories in the Bluetooth menu. Use the turner knob to choose the number you want. Press the center button. Press the off-hook button to dial.