Q: Need to replace clutch but also looks like bell housing cracked around the starter to transmission?

I'm trying to replace my clutch in my truck need to know what all needs to come out to do so and I have a cracked bell housing where the starter is to the transmisson?

Hello there. Clutch replacement in your 2006 Dodge Dakota is a large job. To replace the clutch, many components such as the transmission and driveshaft must be removed. If you are unsure at all about doing this job, it should be left to a professional. The cranked bell housing will be a problem - if it breaks when the starter is removed, then the transmission may not function until it is repaired. A qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, should be consulted and a vehicle inspection performed to determine the best course for repair.

3. Need to replace clutch but also looks like bell housing cracked around the starter to transmission?