Q: 2004 Saturn Vue...Right Front brake hanging up, replaced caliper and master cylinder and still hanging up.

2004 Saturn Vue...Right Front brake hanging up, replaced caliper and master cylinder and still hanging up. BLEEDS FINE HOWEVER WHEN I PUT NEW PADS ON IT WAS REAL HARD TO DEPRESS THE CALIPER PISTON MAKING ME THINK THERE IS SOME BLOCKAGE SOMEWHERE

This problem is most likely the flexible brake hose that attaches to the brake caliper. Sometimes they will pass fluid one way and block it from releasing. You can verify this by jacking up and supporting the vehicle on the problem wheel side, pushing on the brakes, and seeing if the brakes lock the wheel from turning when you let off the brakes. If it does, then open the bleeder on the caliper and see if it releases the wheel. If it does, then you will want to replace the brake hose. If you want to have this checked before making a repair, a technician from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to inspect your braking system and let you know what needs to be repaired.

3. 2004 Saturn Vue...Right Front brake hanging up, replaced caliper and master cylinder and still hanging up.