Q: truck is having starting issues

asked by on February 10, 2018

I have a new starter and new battery but when i turn my key fast it hesitates to start , butt when i turn key slow it doesn't start at all just the starter clicks

Car is not starting Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

If the symptom is tied to how you manipulate the key, there might be a problem with the ignition switch. To get this resolved, if you want the required diagnostic steps performed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request a no start diagnostic. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr