Q: I have a check engine light and a trac off light on and the cruis control does not work

I have a check engine and a trac off light on on my toyota corolla and the crius control does not work I tried my traction button but does not change trac off light I took it to a dealership for this same problem about 2 months ago I turned the car off and he got in it and started it and told they couldn't check without the lights on but i had ran it and shut it off and started it several times and they stayed on

The dealer will not try and do any repairs unless they can verify and duplicate the problem. If they cleared the codes and then cannot verify the problem and light coming back on then they are not going to do or attempt any repairs. You may have a sped sensor code and problem that may be intermittent. Have the codes retrieved and listed so a mechanic you are asking for help on the problem has an idea of possible cause.

• I have a check engine light and a trac off light on and the cruis control does not work