Q: It won't stay started it dies after 5 minutes.. 2005 Dodge Ram 1500

It dies after 5 minutes I have put A camshaft position sensor in A crankshaft position sensor in and A MAP sensor in...I cleaned the throttle body and still it dies I'm hoping it's not the PCM power control module...help please I can't figure this out

A: Hello there, a few things are going on with...

Hello there, a few things are going on with your 2005 Dodge Ram. You are off to a good start with your crankshaft and MAP sensor repairs. You did not say if there was a Check Engine Light on for those two parts. If not, then a few other things could cause this type of problem such as the fuel pump, wiring harness fault, alternator, battery, battery cable, or camshaft sensor. For help with the diagnosis, a qualified pro from YourMechanic can inspect the stalling issue to let you know what repair should be done.