Q: Adding roof rails crossbars - 2014 Infiniti QX60

asked by on September 28, 2016

I was hoping that I could get roof rails and crossbars added to my car as an accessory. But the dealer told me that you can’t do that and need to order the car with roof rails and the cross bar. But they did say I could hire a third party vendor to put them on for me. Is it possible another dealer might install them on my car? I don’t know about a third party. They might ruin my car.

Hello. Some dealers do offer installation of aftermarket parts and accessories. However, this will vary from dealer to dealer. I would check your local dealerships to see if they are able to install aftermarket accessories. If not, then a reputable shop nearby should be able to take care of the vehicle as well.