Q: Car giving Code U1000.

My car is giving me a diagnostic Code U1000, or No State of Health Module.

A: The code you are getting is a lack of commu...

The code you are getting is a lack of communication from or to the body control module. The problem has been fixed by other owners by replacing the ignition switch on some vehicles and had to replace the body control module on others. For your car you may have a recall for the ignition switch for another issue, however this may cure your problem. If it still has the issue then you may have a bad body control module or the wiring connector may need to be checked. I recommend you get any recalls done first then have any further issues checked after that.