Q: I have a gas leak from the gas tank area - 2000 GMC Sierra 1500

After driving my truck for for 30 minutes or so it has a small (gas) leaks from the gas tank area.

As you know, a gas leak can be extremely dangerous depending on the specific location of the leak and the proximity to hot parts, such as exhaust.

I would recommend having an expert, such as one from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and repair your fuel leak as soon as possible.

3. I have a gas leak from the gas tank area - 2000 GMC Sierra 1500