Q: Steering wheels move to the right when applied the brake.

Whenever i applied the brake, the steering wheel starts to shaking at the fast speed, around and over 45mph. This problem may be caused by the front rotors. Also, when i'm at slow speed, I applied the brake to stop the car, the steering move to the left. It doesnt stay at the center.

Causes of brake pull include worn or warped rotors, a stuck caliper, a collapsed brake hose, worn suspension parts and uneven tire inflation. Vibration on braking is typically due to excessive thickness variation in the brake rotor, pad defects, or excessive rotor runout as installed on the hub. Typically, thickness variation on a rotor should not exceed .001 inches and rotor runout, as installed on the axle hub, should ideally be no more than .002 inches. To determine if the rotors are the cause of the vibration in your case, rotor runout has to be carefully measured. To have the root cause of the brake vibration and pull identified, please request a brake and suspension system diagnostic. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.