Q: Auto recall notices to get car checked but never did can I stil?

Ok so few (or so) years ago got first auto recall notice for my vehicle was like WOW better take in get checked be safe etc BUT I never got around to it kept forgetting put off longer. Question is this if i called auto shop to see if they could finally chwck this recall and all recalls not addressed would mechanic just make appt like they do that every day or did it expire or too late to check it and can't anymore .stupid question maybe but I have super anxiety and issues and while I m not really proactive about getting car checked I also feel stupid for not take in earlier do other ppl do this ever

A: If you have a recall that was never complet...

If you have a recall that was never completed, you can always go back and get it done at any time. It is preferred to get it done as soon as possible however it can always be done at any point of time.

I would recommend taking the vehicle to your local dealership and requesting that the recall be performed and I am sure that they will be happy to help you.