Q: 2009 chevy cobalt check engine light an low fuel and power sterring

The dashboard reads low fuel and power sterring and check engine light goes on and rpms go up and down.security light also came on.

You have several issues but to prioritize, you should have the check engine light issue(s) investigated and resolved first. Following that, if there is a power steering malfunction, that would be addressed and finally if you have a faulty gauge indication for fuel level, that can be diagnosed and repaired. When a vehicle’s check engine light illuminates, there is a malfunction that should be diagnosed and repaired. If the check engine light is "steadily" illuminated (not flashing) the seriousness of the malfunction is hard to guess at unless and until a Code Scanner is used by the Mechanic to download the specific trouble codes from your car’s computer (PCM or ECU) that have caused the light to illuminate. Please use YourMechanic’s check engine light diagnostic service page to request this service. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. 2009 chevy cobalt check engine light an low fuel and power sterring