Q: when I turn left it makes a grinding scraping sound brakes are good but wheel wobbles up down

Left driver side front tire makes a grinding scraping sound when I make a left hand turn took off wheel and brakes good but when putting back on Tire noticed that the wheel wobbled up and down like about an inch of play little bit of play side to side but more in the vertical also tire that was on there was severely worn down on the inner side

The problem is going to be in the hub bearings are worn out. This will cause the noise and tire wear on the inside. You should have the hub bearing replaced and also recommend having the other side replaced also since it is common for both to wear out around the same time.

3. when I turn left it makes a grinding scraping sound brakes are good but wheel wobbles up down