I'm a heavy duty mechanic and I was looking for a filter ...

Q: I'm a heavy duty mechanic and I was looking for a filter eliminator for my pick up, but I haven't been able to find one are filter

asked by on May 03, 2017

I was looking and would be happy if I can find one

Hi there. Unfortunately, without knowing what type of pick-up you’re taking about, we can’t offer any advice on finding a filter eliminator. Additionally, since we only offer technical assistance and services for OEM applications, this is not an area we are able to assist. Your best bet is to search online for aftermarket manufacturers of this type of product and contact them directly. Thanks.