Q: Q: How do I use my automatic dimming rearview mirror?

How do I use my automatic dimming rearview mirror?

Driving can be difficult, and even dangerous, with headlamps and lights from behind creating glare. Luckily, your vehicle’s rear view mirror comes with a dimming feature.

You can find your rearview mirror on your ceiling, centered above your console, at the front. If you need a better view of what’s behind you, hold the rearview mirror at the bottom center angle left, right, up, and down as needed.

If your vehicle is equipped with an automatic dimming rearview mirror, there is no need to press any buttons to activate any dimming features. Instead it will automatically begin dimming when you turn your car on. If you would like to manually turn your dimming feature on or off, simply press the on/off button on the mirror, indicated by a circle symbol with a straight line overlapping the top.

• If your vehicle is also equipped with a Rear Vision Camera, or RVC, pressing the ‘on/off’ button on your rearview mirror will not turn your mirror’s dimming on or off.

3. Q: How do I use my automatic dimming rearview mirror?