Q: Is leaking water but the thermostat the water pump and the heater core is good but it's slowly dripping water onto the ground

My car engine is leaking antifreeze but the thermostat the water pump and the heater core is good but it's still dripping water on the ground what is the problem

Based on your description, you may have a small leak somewhere in the connections to your radiator, water pump or to your engine. Often times water leaks start out small and develop over time increasing and decreasing depending on the temperature of the water. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose and repair your cooling system.

3. Is leaking water but the thermostat the water pump and the heater core is good but it's slowly dripping water onto the ground