Q: I have a 2006 Mustang and it will not start just make a clicking noise. 2006 Ford Mustang

My car will not start is not turning over just making a clicking noise. The lights come on but they're dim. My car has an automatic transmission.

Hello - your symptoms, primarily the dim headlights, indicate a weak battery or poor battery cable connections. Check the battery cable connections for clean (no corrosion), tight connections. If using a jumper cable or battery provides successful startup, this is a confirmation of poor battery or cable connection condition. Most auto parts stores will check battery condition for you for free. For assistance in sorting this out, I recommend a weak battery inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. I have a 2006 Mustang and it will not start just make a clicking noise. 2006 Ford Mustang