Q: Car overheating and rattling

Car overheating. There are no leaks. The engine is making a rattling sound.

Hi there. The overheating of your vehicle may have caused your head gasket to warp. This warpage allows coolant to enter combustion chambers causing your vehicle to not efficiently cool. An external leak is not necessary for this blown head gasket to occur. As for the clicking noise, this can be an issue linked with the warpage of your head gasket. I’d strongly suggest having a mechanic sent by YourMechanic come to your residence and correctly diagnose the extent of your issue.

3. Car overheating and rattling