Q: Continuous clicking when pushing Start button

When I push the Start button, there is a continuous clicking sound, and the car won't start. Could it possibly be the capacitor, or spark plugs?

The problem is unlikely related to spark plugs or a capacitor. I would recommend having your battery tested, and replaced, if necessary. After your battery is replaced, your throttle should be relearned with a professional scan tool.

There is also a chance you may need a new starter, but it’s not common. An inspection from a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, can help you determine the cause of your no start issue, and recommend the best path to repair.

3. Continuous clicking when pushing Start button