Q: No dash lights or gauges

I installed a timing belt, and everything initially worked fine. Now, I have no dash lights, the power windows don't work, and the dash gauges, radio, and heater, are not working. They worked fine before.

Hello. The existence of so many non-functioning items would seem to indicate that a main control fuse, and junction box, are not working. Check to see if there are any electrical components that may have been disturbed during the timing belt change. The problem could also be a ground connection that is not attached. Check all main fuses and relays for loose or defective components. You should have information in your owner’s manual on the location and type of fuses or relays. Beyond this, you will need to take your car to a qualified technician to diagnose and repair the electrical issues.