Q: When I fuel up, my car will not start, it takes about 3 tries and I have to pump the gas

When I fuel-up, my car will not start, it takes about 3 tries and i have to pump the gas.

Once the car has started, I need to drive it for about 10 minutes for it to be OK. After this, when the car is stopped, it usually take 2 turn-overs to get it started. This has been going on since 2012 and it is getting worse.

It seemed to start happening when my gas gage stopped working.

My mechanics have no clue.

Please help.

3. When I fuel up, my car will not start, it takes about 3 tries and I have to pump the gas