Q: What could cause blown turn signal fuses if the turn signal switch and the flasher relay have been replaced?

My heat/ac stopped working the same time my turn signals did we replaced the fuse but it didn't work it kept blowing the fuse immediately so we replaced the flasher relay but it is still blowing the fuse we have checked the turn signal switch and it is not the issue even with it unplugged it still blows the fuse. what could be the issue and how do we fix it??

A: Hello there, a few common faults will cause...

Hello there, a few common faults will cause your turn signal fuse to blow repeatedly on your 2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee. If the blower and turn signal issues started at the same time its very likely there is a short in the wiring harness somewhere. When shorts occur they will blow the fuse as the circuit is getting too much power. A qualified technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose your electrical issues and make any repairs required.