I removed my check engine light and now the car won’t go ...

Q: I removed my check engine light and now the car won’t go why did this happen

We had a cylinder 3 misfire but we decided to just erase the code because the car is running amazing but now it won’t start at all. Engine starts there’s 12.7 volts if battery pulley is in contact alternator is good lights work there’s no click no crank but radio and lights turn on. Sounds weird? Repacked starter nothing did some work and noting changed the battery for the heck of it and nothing what could’ve happened

Hi Francesco. Thanks for contacting us today. As you probably know, when a check engine light illuminates, it’s due to an OBD-II trouble code being created and is stored in the ECU. If the code is cleared and the issue is not resolved, then it possible for additional errors to occur. It’s also possible that while removing the code, an additional code disabling the ignition system could have been created. To be honest, there are several possible reasons for this issue, but without inspecting the vehicle or knowing exactly what was completed when you hooked up the digital scanner, it’s hard for us to help you in this instance. You might want to have a third-party mechanic come to your location to help diagnose this issue.