Q: Rubbing noise coming from driver's side wheel.

Rubbing noise coming from driver's side front wheel. Dealer checked and says it's not the wheel bearing and don't see what's wrong. Comes and goes.

A rubbing noise can come from a number of components on that area. The suspension strut can make noise as it travels up and down on rough roads, there are bushings in the control arms and sway bars that can make noise if they are worn and some vehicles are equipped with strut top mount bushings if the strut is fastened in a way where it turns as the front wheels are turned. Consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who can come out and take a closer inspection of the rubbing noise and offer a more personal diagnosis as well as estimate the proper repair.

3. Rubbing noise coming from driver's side wheel.