Q: I need an stimate or a posible solution for a problem with a Nissan Sentra 2007 with the codes P1610 and P1614

asked by on November 27, 2017

Hi, I need an estimate and a posible solution for a problem with a Nissan Sentra 2007 SL 2.0 with the trouble codes P1610 and P1614

Both of these codes P1610 and P1614 codes are a problem within the theft system and shows lock and key match improper. This can be if the wrong or not programmed key was used. If you are having a problem with the theft system then you may need to make sure you are using a programmed key and if still have issues then you may need to have theft system checked by a local dealer or mechanic like one from YourMechanic that has proper test equipment to test the theft system.