Q: yellow engine light with p0300,p0302,p0304 codes.

yellow engine light with p0300,p0302,p0304 codes. changed plugs ,which looked good. swapped coils, 1 to 3 and 2 to 4. got the same codes for 2 and 4 cylinders,after clearing the codes There are a number of things that I could start changing from what I have read but would rather get some sound advice. Thanks

The first thing these codes show is cylinders 2 and 4 are misfiring. You swapped coils around but notice you moved coils 2 and 4 with each other. If these were misfiring then swapping these coils will not move the codes. You need to replace these two coils with cylinders 1 and 3 to see if misfire moves. If it does then replace coils. If it does not then do a compression and vacuum check on these two cylinders.

3. yellow engine light with p0300,p0302,p0304 codes.