Q: I put power steering fluid in my car and now my car is smoking I don't know if it needs an oil change or is low on oil or transmis

My car started smoking after I put power steering fluid in it it overflow a little bit and I thought it was smoking because it was burning off but I'm not for sure

With the engine off you should first using soapy water brush and clean area where fluid was spilled. Then rinse off soap. If you still cannot remove oils then have a professional steam clean off engine for you so the oil is cleaned off the manifolds. Once this is done then monitor for more smoke from oil. If leaks are present then have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic to find cause of leak and repair them.

3. I put power steering fluid in my car and now my car is smoking I don't know if it needs an oil change or is low on oil or transmis