Q: replace right front axel boots assembly 2007 lexus es 350

right front inner axle boots leaking grease. needs to replace axle boots assembly

The relevant repair service to request is CV axle replacement. Due to the labor involved in removing the joint, disassembling and cleaning it, and re-greasing the joint, it is actually cheaper to replace the entire axle as a unit. Additionally, if the boot covering the joint has been leaking for a while, the joint might not be re-usable anyway due to the infiltration of water and dirt. Once the boot breaks, the joint wears quickly. If the axle is removed, it is highly recommended that the output shaft seal be replaced. If you do not use a new seal, there is a significant risk of a transmission fluid leak once the car is returned to service. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you get the best possible results.

3. replace right front axel boots assembly 2007 lexus es 350