Q: how much it will cost to the front fender and part of front bumper the dent was brought out but there are little bumps

asked by on February 16, 2017

It was a hit and run and at first the side of the passenger side had a huge dent and I got the dent popped back out but only problem is it looks like it,still is a little bit pushed in on the side of the fender how much will it cost to get it repaired so there is no little dents

Hi there. Unfortunately, our mobile mechanics are not equipped to provide body repair services. It would be a better idea for you to contact a local body repair shop in this case. Thanks.