Q: Misfire on cylinder 4; error code P0304

asked by on February 03, 2016

I know I have a misfire on cylinder 4 (error code P0304), but I can't find the problem.

Engine is misfiring Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

The misfire is caused by one or more of several possible causes: the coil, a spark plug, an injector, wiring, compression in the cylinder, or the computer for the engine. Any one of these could be the culprit and diagnosis can be made only after a thorough check of each item. I recommend you have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic inspect your vehicle’s misfiring issue to see what repairs you need moving forward.