Q: No air coming from vents

asked by on July 14, 2016

Air conditioner working but no air coming from vents.

Cooling/Radiator Fan Motor Replacement $120.68 - $1472.05 Get a Quote
AC is not working Inspection $96.46 - $116.46 Get a Quote

Try to put the blower on high speed and move the mode to floor or windshield to see if any air is felt or the noise from the motor is heard. If you hear the blower running but still get no air anywhere, then check the blower motor for blockage in the blower fan. If you do not hear the blower working at all, then the problems are with the blower motor or the blower resistor in the blower housing. If you want to have this looked at by an expert, a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, can come to your car’s location to diagnose the AC issue and determine what needs to be repaired.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr