Q: the wiring harness for the stereo the chords that come from the truck in the gray connector there is a pin missing what is that

I have a 1994 dodge ram thought i bought recently and one the wiring harness for the stereo the chords that come from the truck there is a pin missing in the gray connecter what is that piece called

Sometimes radio wiring harness’ have pins that are missing on purpose due to the fact that there are more pin holes in the connector than there are wires. If this is not the case, it is possible that a wire has slipped out of the connector. However, if this were the case, the wire would likely be visible somewhere near by. It is also another possiblilty that the person who wired up the radio previously may have installed something incorrectly. Another thing you could try is locating a wiring diagram to find all the necessary wires to hook up your radio.

3. the wiring harness for the stereo the chords that come from the truck in the gray connector there is a pin missing what is that